HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THIS
OH MY GOD
i pressed reblog like 10 seconds into this
Thanks to all the snow days this winter, I had the time to make these glittery dinosaur shoes! The T. Rex is one of my favorite dinosaurs because scientists suspect that it had a toxic bite. Its teeth were curved inward, so whenever a T. Rex ate other dinosaurs, pieces of meat would get stuck in its teeth! Since there was no dinosaur dental floss, the meat would rot and grow loads of bacteria. So even a small injury from a T. Rex’s bite would cause massive infections and probably lead to death. This would happen only if you managed to escape the T. Rex after it bit you, which is not likely if you were wearing these heels.
Learn more about the T. Rex and other dinosaurs by checking out this post, featuring my dinosaur dress (a perfect match for these shoes).